10 reasons to choose PARTEX shock absorbers and the distinctive characteristics which it is important to know:
1. Over 25 components are used involving 10 different processing stages.
2. Spheroidal cast-iron guide with heightened resistance to shocks and wear.
3. Sinterized metal piston guarantees precision, quality, strength and resistance.
4. Limited welding between stem and silent-block sections in order to improve endurance.
5. Optimal oil flow through the sinterized metal valve assembly.
6. High-quality oil with a high viscosity index.
7. High and low speed testing checking endurance and behaviour over long periods of operation.
8. Reliability and product safety by certified production processes and cutting-edge technology.
9. PARTEX SPECIAL shock absorbers strengthened with a 20mm diameter stem to enhance solidity, performance and ability to cope
with greater loads than other products available on the market.
10. Strict suppliers selection for first-rate materials, cost-effective and reliable production.